The BCB-K20 is a premium mountain bike headlight producing a max output of 2000lm. The structure and housing of the light are built from a strong aluminum alloy. It’s sturdy, solid, waterproof and ready to go for any outdoor sports condition.
- LED Lamp: 2xCREE XM-L U2 LEDs
- Luminous Flux: 2200 Lumens
- LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Modes: 10%-40%-70%-100% in cycle (press and hold for 3 seconds to turn it off)
- Switch: on the top of light head with luminous O-ring as power indicator
- Battery: 4400mah 8.4v 4-cell battery case
- Mount: Quick release clip mount with adjustable size for universal application
- Body Material: hard oxidation, 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy housing, anodized anti-abrasion finish.
- Lamp Weight: 0.1KG
- CE, RoHS approved
- Package Content: bike light, battery case, charger, mount, manual, gift box
2000lm Powerful Mountain Bike Headlight
The BCB-K20 light is BackCountry EBikes new mountain bike headlight utilizing two Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs as lighting source. The BCB-K20 is recognized as one of the top cycling lights in Australia and Germany and considered to be equal in construction and performance to brands such as light & motion, Serfas, Lupine, and Lezyne. The light has four brightness levels with a maximum output of 2000lm built in a waterproof casing. The BCB-K20 has many outstanding features including:
- quick release bracket for easy installation, totally tool-free;
- head cap to direct upward beam straight forward, protect bikers’ eye from upward light beam;
- dual LED design providing perfect flood beam for mountain biking;
- EVA bag makes this light a very portable light kit to bring everywhere with you, really convenient for carriage and storage;
- protected circuit board, protect light from over charging, over discharging, short circuit and over current;
- power indicator to inform biker of remaining power statue.