Every ebike from BackCountry eBikes comes with a one year limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, motor and battery. This warranty applies only to the original registered owner of the ebike from BackCountry eBikes and is not transferable. This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accidents, or other improper use. The one-year warranty on BackCountry eBikes lithium-ion batteries from the date of original purchase does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage. If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error or other improper use, BackCountry eBikes will assist in replacing that part. This includes any parts deemed to have been damaged in shipping. We will not replace any part deemed to be damaged by the user. In the case of a repair or parts replacement under warranty, we will work with the owner to find a local certified bicycle repair shop to make the necessary fix. BackCountry eBikes will also cover the associated repair labor fees, only if the scope of service is agreed upon prior to the fix. The owner may also return the unit to BackCountry eBikes to make the needed repairs, but will be responsible for shipping costs each way. WARRANTY CLAIMS All claims to this warranty must be made through BackCountry eBikes, LLC, and can be submitted to BackCountryeBikes.com. Proof of the original purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a claim, please contact our service department at BackCountryeBikes.com as there may be a simple fix for the problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed within one year of the initial purchase.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon delivery, immediately inspect your products for damage. Freight damage claims are extremely time sensitive, and we will not accept freight damage claims later than 3 business days from delivery. Note any damage to your products on the Bill of Lading before you and the delivery driver sign-off on the shipment. Take photos of any damage that is found and date the images when possible. Report shipping damage claims within 3 business days of delivery to BackCountry eBikes, LLC at 801.613.1499 or BackCountryeBikes.com RETURN POLICIES BackCountry eBikes will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Items that are shipped may be returned within 30 days if there are fewer than 10 miles on the odometer and the bike is in new condition. Those returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee on the purchase price, as well as return shipping fees. A 3% fee is added for every mile over 10 miles. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- BackCountry eBikes will not accept the returns of products after 30 days.
- In the event of a product return, BackCountry eBikes will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from BackCountry eBikes, LLC. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by BackCountry eBikes, LLC, you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund.
Please address your return to:
BackCountry eBikes, LLC.
c/o Returns: Authorization # __________
PO Box 12723 Ogden, Utah 84412
All purchases made through authorized BackCountry eBikes retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. BackCountry eBikes does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.
Riding bicycles can be dangerous to ones health with many different diagnosed and un-diagnosed medical conditions. Please consult with your physician and confirm that you are medically able to ride, prior to riding this ebike. BackCountry eBikes, LLC is not responsible, nor does it accept liability, for any injury, death, health or medical issue arising from its use. The use of these ebikes on streets, sidewalks, trails, mountains, logging roads or other places where this ebike can be ridden pose inherent risks to the rider. We do not recommend the use of this ebike for children or adolescents. While we recommend precautions, such as using a helmet, safe riding and the use of other protective clothing, we accept no liability in the use of our products in any way. We recommend that all owners familiarize themselves with mountain biking by taking an approved mountain or off-road biking course before use. You, the consumer, assume all risk or bodily injury from utilizing our products in any manner. We will not accept fault or liability of association with this product. If you have any concerns over the use of this product, and hazards that may arise over its association, and or use, do not purchase nor utilize this product.
All Rights Reserved 11-1-2017