$4,298.00 – $4,797.00
- Motor: Bafang Ultra G620 750w/1000w mid-drive Motor with Torque Sensor
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 14.5ah, 17.4ah, or 20.5ah
- Range: 40+ Miles (See “Range Explained” under “Know Before You Buy”)
- Digital Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Dual Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front rotor & 180mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 120mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Medium/Large or Small/Medium
- Throttle: Left Thumb
- Wheel/Tire: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 42t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Colors: Special Edition Kuiu Verde 2.0, Matte Black, Tan, or Gloss Red
This beast is built to pack like a mule with the suspension and gearing to get you there fast. On a quick trail ride or a week in the backcountry, the Mule can handle anything you throw at it.
The Mule was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA mid-drive motor, with its game-changing torque and dual-speed sensors. These highly sensitive sensors record data on crank torque, vehicle speed, and pedal rotation speed ensuring precise control of the bike while achieving the highest possible efficiency.
This Max Drive System puts the rider in complete control and in spite of its tremendous power output and maximum torque of more than 160 N m the motor operates in virtual silence.