BackCountry eBikes will accept the return or cancellation of an order under the following conditions:
- Items that are purchased and cancelled before shipping are subject to a 15% processing fee.
- Ebikes that are shipped may be returned within 14 days of delivery if the odometer has no miles on it and the bike shows no sign of use. If there are fewer than 10 miles on the bike it may be returned within 14 days of purchase. However, 25% of the purchase price is non-refundable and purchaser is responsible for return shipping fees. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- BackCountry eBikes will not accept the returns of products after 14 days.
- In the event of a product return, BackCountry eBikes will not accept the return of promotional items associated with that sale. The MSRP value of the promotional items will be deducted from the refund.
- Before a return is made, the customer must receive written approval of the return and a Return Authorization Number from BackCountry eBikes, LLC. If a customer sends a return without the written consent of the company, a refund will not be issued. The customer who sends a unit back without consent will be responsible for shipping costs back to them, or will sacrifice the item. Once a return is approved by BackCountry eBikes, LLC, you may receive an exchange, company credit or a refund.Please address your return to:
BackCountry eBikes, LLC.
c/o Returns: Authorization # _____
PO Box 12723
Ogden, Utah 84412
- All purchases made through authorized BackCountry eBikes retailers are subject to the dealer’s return and refund policies. BackCountry eBikes does not accept direct returns of products sold through authorized retailers. All products sold through dealers must be returned to the original seller.